For the class of 2019, congrats on finishing your junior year and officially becoming a senior! Guess what? One of the first things you need to do is get your senior pictures done! Already? Yes! Summer time is the best time to get your pictures done, here is why:
5 Reasons To Get Your Senior Pictures Done In The Summer
1. Yearbook Deadline
- If you are allowed to submit your own senior photo to your yearbook, those deadlines come up very quickly in the fall. You don’t want to get surprised by that deadline and have to settle and possibly regret the picture that will be in there forever.
2. Your schedule is a lot more free!
- Your senior year is going to be busy! You may have sports, band, drama on top of special events like senior night and prom throughout the year that you will want to take full advantage of. On top of that, many of you will be working a part time job with a heavy school load. Not to mention you will be preparing for life after high school!
- Summer time is probably going to be when you are the most free, so take advantage of being a little less busy and enjoy planning and taking your senior portraits!
3. Weather is best!
- This may seem obvious, but the weather is going to be so beautiful! Idaho is known to have harsh winters, and hit and miss weather in fall and spring, so let’s take this stressor off the table by getting them done when the weather is at it’s best!
4. Never miss a #seniorsunday
- One of the best parts about having beautiful senior photos, is showing them off! Don’t be left in the dust while your friends are participating in #seniorsundays on social media.
5. Enjoy pictures all year long
- Senior pictures are investment and it’s such an exciting time of your life. If you get your pictures done in the summer you can enjoy them all year long! PLUS you can use them for college applications, resumes and internship opportunities.
No matter what time of year you choose to get your senior pictures, it should be one of the top 5 highlights of your senior year!
Don’t wait till I’m all booked up!